Our initial storyline:
-Two friends who seek 'love' begin to talk to there 'dream girl' until they find out they are talking to the same person
- The two leading males have very different personalities and views on life which makes it comical that they have fallen for the same girl.
- The girl who has been 'playing' both boys does not realise that they are friends.
- The girl can be seen as a 'player' which is unusual because in the majority of films a male would play this role because of social stereotypes.
- They eventually both find out that they are speaking to same girl and both confront her.
- During the story, there would be situations were both find out the truth but narrowly void this in comical scenes.